Articles will get the status "approved", the last status in the quality management process, if they are finished.
The order of categories, which should be followed by writing a new article:
- iinProgress: article is being written or translated (by the author or authors)
- inReview: article is being reviewed by original author/s and/or invited reviewer (invitation by the editor)
- editing: article is being edited for English (Elena Charola))
- complete: article has been OK'd by original author and reviewer
- approved: by the editor (Elena Charola))
Pages in category "Approved"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.